Nox is a very good android emulator which has a millions of daily users, this is one of the new android emulators which was released this year only and have come up very quickly to compete with another well-known android emulator like bluestacks and Youwave, because it was so amazing that everyone started using it, it really has some cool features which other emulators don’t have.
How to download and install Nox app player in Windows 10
There are a thousand new features in the nox player which makes it stand out. And also whenever a new version of Android is out, you will be able to use it nox App player immediately, as they take only 1-2 weeks to port it in to their software and also most of the bugs are removed and you will be able to use all the latest feature of Android and the apps you use it.
Features of Nox Player
- It is one of the best freeware android emulators which packs a number of great features and remain free for everyone from the time of release to today.
- It is regularly updated and the version of Android is always the latest one released by Google so that you can try out new features as soon as the open source code is out.
- The user interface and the user experience of the application is just awesome, everyone loves it. It has a neat materialistic design so that everyone likes it.
- Nox app player has some special keys and key mapping facility using which you can play all the Android games on your computer easily.
- There are options to have internet connectivity from the computer to the software, which works like the Ethernet cable connected to your android.
- The latest beta version of the application has the parallel apps feature which is now available in many flagships and it is one of the most required features for most of the people out there.
How to install the Nox App Player in Windows 10?
The installation process is pretty simple and easy for you if you have some basic knowledge about the computer. The installation process hardly takes 5 mins and all you have to do is some simple tasks that are mentioned below.
Make sure that your computer is free form virus and update it to the latest available version and then use the link below to get to the Nox app player’s official website and download the emulator’s EXE file.
Now just open the downloaded file and right click on it and click on run as administrator, you will have the application installed. That’s it you can open the emulator and add your google account and start downloading your favorite apps and use them.